Tuesday, May 26, 2009

in the Big Apple

New Yooork City!

Well, actually, I'm in Brooklyn - but close enough. Mike and I took a nice drive up through DC, stopped by to see my brother Carlo and his family - it was great to see them - Kristin looks great and Gabriella was as cute as ever.

Then we traveled to Rumson NJ to see Mike's brother and family - man! those kids have gotten big! We had a great time hanging out with them, and even got to attend a Memorial Day parade (as well as have an impromptu one of our own by the kids). If I can figure out how to upload the video from my camera, I think I may have another American Idol candidate. My niece did a beautiful job of serenading us with "God Bless America". Very cute!

Mike started his internship today, and I can't wait to hear how it went. I'm in the process of setting up my 'out-of-the-office-office" and praying I can get the internet phone to work properly. If not ... it's going to be a looong week. I'm hoping everything will work out.

No comments: