Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Moving.. all too slowly...

This moving, but not moving thing is really beginning to get to me, and Mike too. In some respects, I guess we should get used to it, as his school requires a (paid) summer internship in his craft, which may mean we're apart again for the summer. But before that happens, I'd like to be together for longer than a weekend.

At the moment, the next time we will get to see each other will be Thanksgiving. We're both going to head to KY and hang out with his parents, which I think will be nice - we'll have some family support, and I've been blessed with great in-laws, so it works out well for both of us. Then for Christmas, we're off to CA to spend the holidays with my brothers. I'm having a hard time booking tickets though, because I'm not sure where Mike and I will be. Will we both be flying out of SC? or will I leave from IL? Or perhaps we'll both drive to KY and fly out together. *sigh* I just don't know at this point, but I know I need to get some flights soon, before they get too outrageously expensive.

The house has a contract, but it's contingent on the sale of their home, which now I feel as if we have two houses to sell. I keep reminding myself, it'll all work out in the end. If it hasn't worked out yet, it's not the end. But do you ever worry the end is not going to come?

Mike and I are discussing the option of me just packing up the car with as much as I can and just driving out to SC, and worrying about a job when I get there. It's an option, although I'd rather have a job before I go.

As far as my knitting goes, I've finished the two front panels and the back of the Summer Tweed Cardigan, but I don't have any pictures yet. I left my camera at my brother's house, and for some reason the pictures I had on it won't upload to my computer. This might be because I downloaded them once already to his computer while I was there, but I'm hoping it's because the battery needs to be recharged. So right now, I'm recharging it, and then I'll be able to take more pictures.

Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully the next time you 'find katerina', you'll find she's in SC!

No comments: