Friday, September 7, 2007

Schedule - time, deadlines, travels

I'm finally going to go see M!!!! It's been about a month and a half and I really miss him. I'm heading out next Friday, and will be there for the weekend. It totally makes my week! I can't wait to see him, and his school and where we live! I've been so focused on selling this place that I forgot I have a home in SC too.

I've also set a deadline for both the giraffe and and bear. In October, I'm heading to DC to see my brother my sister-in-law (Kristin) and the baby. My brother will be out of town, so I'll be able to help Kristin out with the baby. Therefore, the giraffe has to be done by then. I've got the body and all 4 legs done, but I'm having a little bit of trouble figuring out the head - pictures to come...

Then it's my family's year for Christmas, (we alternate every year) and my 3 brothers and I are all going to San Fransisco to see brother #2 (Alex) for the holidays. So, I'm thinking the bear needs to be done by then before then. I'm thinking it'll be the perfect Christmas gift, and I like the idea that all my brothers will get to see it.

I think I've narrowed the choices down to the pink series and the black/white/red series. But right now, that project is on hold as my sewing machine is broken - the tension knob came off. *grr* I hope it's fixable, but I'll have to wait until the repair books I ordered from the library come in and see if I can fix it.

No comments: