Saturday, July 25, 2009

enjoying her hubby's company

that's right - Mike is home!! yeah :)

Mike came home last week, a bit early, to help out his school (they're moving their shop locations), prepare for his upcoming semester, and to help us get the house baby-ready. There seems like so much to do!

First step is to get the 'spare bedroom' or my office turned into the baby room. This means disassembling the desk and finding a place for my stash of things, as well as deciding what will fit and what we'll need in that room. We don't really get to decorate much since we rent - just lots of consolidating and moving. Fun fun. Good fun.

I finished a cute pair of booties that I really like:
Mike helped me model them - teehee!



And am dong pretty well getting through a crocheted cap for one of my nieces, I hope it fits her, as I think it's going to be a bit small on my head, but we'll see. My SIL's are both due next month and I'm trying to get a few things done for them too. Other than that - general cleaning and whatnot - lots to do, and never enough time. So it goes in the land of pregnancy eh?

This weekend we did get to go to the beach and spend some down time together which was nice. It's good to have Mike home. In a couple of weeks I'm going to head down to Louisville to visit friends and family and am thinking about taking a trip to Chicago to do the same. We'll see how it all goes.

No comments: