Friday, July 20, 2007

Incipio Bud to the rescue!

Do you ever have one of those days where you run home to see if your package came? Well today was one of those days and it came!!! YEAH! I got my IncipioBud! To understand my excitement, you have to hear a small tale of woe. It started when I put my foot down in the wrong place and landed on my ipod shuffle docking station. To my chagrin, the result was that the headset prong, (which protrudes straight up from the dock) snapped off. ARRRRGGGG! (not to mention ouch!) This meant I could no longer download, change or recharge my shuffle. It was pretty much rendered useless. So, I went on Apple.com to find a replacement dock. ... IT'S $30!!!! That's almost half the price of the shuffle itself! I was outraged. So, after calming down a bit, I did some surfing online, and found the best thing ever!!! It's the Incipiobud!










It was under $9, (included shipping) and it ROCKS! I truly like it better than the original dock - it's smaller, you don't have to worry about a cord getting in your way, it fits in your pocket, or purse, or your case or almost anywhere, and it doesn't take up any more/less room than the other USB port-thingyhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif when on your computer, and because of they way it's shaped, I'm not worried about snapping off the end like I did on my other dock. It was an agonizing wait, but it's over now. To tell you the truth, I ordered it on Tuesday late afternoon and got it this morning - that's really no wait in my book, I'm just impatient. I'll admit something else here. This is actually my second one. I lost the first one because I was carrying it around so much... so I guess there is one downfall - if you're as absentminded as I am you may loose it somewhere. But on the other hand, I can order 3 of these things and STILL not pay as much as they charge from Apple. Yea! Anyway, I'm going to go listen to my ipod now. yea. If you want one, you can get one here.

No comments: