Saturday, July 7, 2007

Rivel Ravelry

This is good, but so bad! To my surprise, I just got invited to join Ravelry - and it's soo cool! You get to put in all your fiber information - patterns, needles, yarn... what you're working on, what you want to be working on, what you've done.. the works. I'd equate it to an online knitting/crocheting notebook or diary, mixed with My Space/Friendster and Flickr. The bad part is, it is so fun to play with and update that I'm not doing all the things I'm supposed to for the move. I was diligently working on bills and packing and cleaning, and then was distracted by the email notice with my invitation. I think what makes it a bit worse is that I just started playing with this blog - another distraction from what I'm supposed to be doing. Now all I want to do is take pictures of all my completed projects and post them.
Why is it that you can find so many distraction to keep you from what you really should be doing. *sigh*
ah-yup - off to be good.

2 comments:

LadyLungDoc said...

I'm in the exact same boat as you - I am about to move from British Columbia to Ontario, but am spending more time on Ravelry than is healthy rather than dealing with sorting out our stuff into the "keep" and "don't keep" piles!

katerina said...

Thanks for the support :) Isn't packing and re-packing and sorting and cleaning a pain!?!?

And just forget trying to keep the house clean for potential showings and such. Good luck with your move!